GILAC has always relied on a performant production tool:
- characterised by three transformation techniques that complement one another (injection, extrusion blow moulding and rotational moulding),
- organised to ensure the high quality production of GILAC’s product ranges,
- calculated to produce series in varying sizes , from very short series of extremely specific products to large production series (one to several thousand units).
To complete GILAC’s extremely efficient production tool, its logistics chain has been designed to optimise the service rate:
- ensuring maximum product availability in all markets,
- and a seamless supply of provisions for all partners.
A few figures:
The GILAC factory, in Izernore, covers more than 8000 m2 with:
- a warehouse of 5000 m2 to house the 600 references in stock
- an injection site of 3000 m2.